– All merchandise on our floor is listed at MSRP.
– The trade discount for most vendors is 40% off the MSRP
– Depending on where the merchandise is shipping form, 8%-10% will be added for freight
– All accessories and Lighting purchases off the floor are 20% off the MSRP
– Certain circumstances may require freight to be reviewed depending on the item and if there are any special requirements for safe transport. This will be discussed prior to order entry.
Order / Payment Policy
-Quotes are available upon request via email. Please allow 24-48 hours for a quote. Quotes are valid for 30 days.
-After you have approved of a quote we can place the order.
– 50% deposit is required on all special orders
– 100% is required for fabric and wallpaper orders, in stock merchandise and any orders that have been requested to be drop shipped.
-Cocobolo Interiors accepts Credit Card and Checks. You will receive a credit card authorization form to fill out prior to order entry.
– The remaining balance is required upon confirmation that the order has shipped from the vendor. We will notify you of this update and prior to running the card we will have on file.
-Tax will be included for any merchandise being delivered within New York State, unless a resale or sales tax certificate has been provided. In this instance, we require the order be paid for with the designers/business credit card.
-Tax will be included for any orders that are being paid for with the end clients’ credit card.
– COM – we will provide the tagging and ship-to information for all COM orders if the COM is not being purchased through us.
– Accessories can be taken out on approval – we will require a credit card authorization form to be signed and on file. You will receive and invoice and your card will be charged if the merchandise is not returned within three days.
-All invoices and other related forms for a specific order will require a signature before the order is processed with the vendor. It is very important that you and the end client read the details of the order to be sure it is as requested.
– If you have your own receiver, it will be your responsibility to make sure merchandise is inspected and any issues are reported and photographed upon receipt of merchandise.
– If you use our receiver, we can ensure this process will be followed.
– Local delivery to the end clients’ home is a separate charge. This will depend on how many pieces and where it is being shipped to.
– Merchandise can be held in the warehouse for 30 days. After 30 days, you will begin to incur storage fees; $1 per day for each day it is warehoused over the 30 days.
– If anything should arrive to you damaged or have missing parts, please note it on the delivery release form provided to you at the time of delivery and let the delivery staff know.
– Please forward any images of damage/ notify us of any issues via email at trade@ cocobolointeriors.com.